Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sgt. Obray hits magazine newsstands across America



Timothy L. Hale
Army Reserve Public Affairs


Sgt. David Obray appears in the April 2009 issue of Men's Health Magazine on page 52.

He is featured in the "Belly Off Club" section, highlighting his amazing physical transformation.

Here's an excerpt from the article.

The Change: Obray was excited for his brother to return from military duty in Afghanistan, and channeled that excitement into running. Later, the two brothers lifted weights together. Obray grew stronger and leaner, and then enlisted in the Army Reserve. He qualified (barely) to run with Alpha, the most physically fit group. "My drill sergeant asked if I could hang with Alpha or if I wanted to move down to Bravo, and because he doubted me I was motivated to prove him wrong," Obray says.

To read the entire article, visit Men's Health magazine.

No comments: